Service and MOT
John Darke Ltd has been a Ford Retail Dealer since 2008 and Volvo Authorised Repairer since 1982.
All staff, whether front facing or technical are fully trained to the highest levels and will regularly attend Ford & Volvo training centres to maintain their in-depth product and technical knowledge. We only use genuine parts and OEM tooling and offer every type of service from simple repairs to full servicing.
Being a market town dealership we do not have the overheads of a larger centre. This allows us to charge one of the most competitive labour rates of any dealership in the country.
Servicing from – £99
MOT test from – £35
Brake fluid change from – £48
Air conditioning re-gas from – £120
Front brake pads from – £154
Rear brake shoes from – £131
Front brake discs and pads from – £299
Rear brake discs and pads from – £295
Fantastic Benefits of using John Darke
- Free Vehicle Health Check and Personalised Video
Enables you to understand how your vehicle is running and can prevent unnecessary, often expensive, repairs later on
- MOTs from £35
Delivering value to our customers
- Manufacturer Trained Technicians
This means your car is in the hands of the most knowledgeable people
- Genuine parts
Manufactured to exacting standards and guaranteed to be safe and reliable
- Transparent Pricing
So that you can be assured that there are no hidden costs
- Hi-Grade Engine oil
Helps reduce engine wear and fuel consumption
- Minimum 12 months guarantee on all parts and labour
Giving you the peace of mind you deserve
- Full courtesy services
While you wait servicing, Wi-Fi, courtesy vehicle, collection and delivery
- Service book stamped with franchise service history
Helps maintain or increase the value of your vehicle
- Manufacturer diagnostic equipment and expertise
Quick and easy fault diagnosis
- Complimentary Visual Health Check on every visit
To help you and your family feel safe and secure in your vehicle
- Up to date recall and software check
Helps ensure that your vehicle is safe and running at its maximum potential
Allows you to relax knowing we’re always by your side.
That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by RAC on any service and repair work**
- Services can be booked online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
Ford Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance***, valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first. If you do break down you’ll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
Speak to one of our Service Advisors for more information.
Mountune Performance Upgrade
Do you want more power from your Ford? If so, you need to know more about the Mountune Performance Upgrade..
These specialist performance kits are created to improve both power and performance from your Ford vehicles, often not affecting your vehicle warranty or insurance. Mountune are the only performance upgrades offering protection against mechanical failure for up to 3 years and are supported with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty.
As an approved Mountune dealer, we are able to provide these performance upgrades to your vehicle. Costs of the upgrades are variable dependent on the model and year of your Ford. For more information please contact our Service Team on 01507 603451.