Your agreement includes:
- A brand new Ford of your choice every three years
- Insurance, loss and damage protection, personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs at John Darke Ltd
- Full breakdown assistance from the RAC
- Window and windscreen replacement
- A 60,000 mile allowance during the three years
- Free replacement tyres
- The most popular adaptations arranged through your Motability accredited Ford Dealer
There are many vehicles available at no additional cost to your allowance. However, if you do want a higher specification vehicle or one of our larger cars, you will need to pay an additional one-off ‘Advance Payment’.
Do I qualify for the Motability Scheme?
If you’re receiving either of the following benefits, you could qualify for a car under the Motability scheme:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC-DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Even if you can’t drive yourself, you could still get a car on the Motability scheme by nominating a family member, guardian or your carer as your driver.
You should have received an Award Notice with details of your allowance from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). If they haven’t sent you one, or if you’ve mislaid it, simply contact the DWP on: 03457123456.
Remember, if you’re thinking about joining the scheme, you must have at least 12 months of your award remaining.
Ford Motability Price Guide
Request a Test Drive